Self-repairing high speed door
- Advanced automatic door that self repairing in case of a collision without any additional repair costs
- Built with zipper type, tightly locked and has a strong seal force.
- Usually installed at sites with logistical movements such as forklift.
Standard high speed door
- The high strength wind bar and the wind lock system are combined in the frame
- with no joints in the middle, resulting in strong sealing forces
- Replacements are convenient for each sheet
Slim high speed door
- The motor is mounted inside the drum to provide free space for the left and right
- can be installed in narrow corridors
- waterproof High speed automatic door
Storage overhead door
- 3 times faster than the overhead door.
- Minimized storage space of panels
- reduced the A/S cost by using a chain-driven method